It feels like I’m inside a game of Boggle this month, with a weirdly high number of my friends and colleagues shifting from one position to the next, as if someone turned Glens Falls upside-down and shook us.
I find myself thinking hard about who might fit where, figuring that I know so many awesome people that it’s only a matter of rotating the puzzle pieces until everything matches up and is exactly as it should be.
Of course, life isn’t so simple, but I thought I’d make a list of the available positions that I know about, just in case I do, in fact, have the miraculous ability to solve all of life’s puzzles with the wonderful people within my network.
And if not, hey, there’s always the Chamber’s new JobZone.
- Executive Director of LARAC (Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council)
- Gallery Director of LARAC (not posted yet)
- Development Director of the Wood Theater
- Executive Director of Adirondack Folk School
- Bookkeeper for Adirondack Folk School
- President/CEO of the ARCC (Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce)
- Program & Events Coordinator at the ARCC
- Bar & Grill Manager of Sunnyside Par 3
- President/CEO of SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center)
- Kitchen Manager at Rock Hill Bakehouse Cafe
- Manager and Sales Associates at Lake George Olive Oil Co.
- Sous Chef at Morgan & Co.
- StoredTech is hiring
- Warren County Administrator
- Activities Assistant at the Glen at Hiland Meadows (Part time days, contact Cory – 832-7852)
- Drivers at East End Eatery